Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sargeYo
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I called in and spoke with a business rep and he told me "In progress(Activation)" status is for a new line activition and he can see backend updates that are not visible on our reservation page. My status shows as in progress (pre fullfillment) but he advised the current status is actually preparing for shipment and will be ship out today. He also assured me that top 100 from each queue will be getting there phones shipped today or by the end of next week depending on location.

Hope this is true.

Gobes
I'm Here A Lot

So I'm spot 1792 for 6+ 64GB Grey, down ~500 spots since I pre-ordered on the 12th. This is the first I've pre-ordered a phone, is it always like this?

In BC, tri-cities area.

Qdriver
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I find the plus a tad too big. WOW
Hkp
I Plan to Stick Around

No I'm buying the 6. Just not the 6 plus I woke up at 3 am trying to pre order last week. I still prefer iPhones but the plus is too big as a part time phone.
karinegaboriaul
I Plan to Stick Around

Quebec did not receive any iPhone 6s, or a veryyyy low amount. I dont get it.

AdrianG
I Plan to Stick Around

DVBUI!!!!

You reserved a silver 128gB 6+ and got it?!?!?! What number were you?!?!?!

Hkp
I Plan to Stick Around

I recommend anyone waiting in a plus to go to future shop or best buy and handle their demos so you know how big the mofo actually is before you pay.
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

I WAS #45 AND I DIDNT GET IT

HOW CAN YOU FAIL TO SEND OUT 50 IPHONES 6 128GB GREY???

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Math isn't working .....

They are producing 140,000 units per day of the 6 Plus models. We ( Canada / USA ) aren't expected to see another 6 Plus for 3-4 weeks. Where are they all going ? Sounds more like production has stopped.

medaz
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple is hoarding all the iPhones for their stores. This isn't anything new, they've been doing it for years. They do the same thing for their computers. I used to be an Apple reseller and it's they way they operate. All new products are diverted to their stores and their dealers get crumbs if that.