Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

oh and apparently from the rogers rep bell notified their customers of delays 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I rang my local store:-
"Don't expect to get your hands on a 6+ for at least 4-6 weeks" Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Tubigg

I read in an earlier post that Brentwood mall store had 6's in stock for reservation holders.  I called my pick up store just 10 minutes away at Metrotown and nothing yet.  No idea when.  I find it almost impossible to believe that they have NO CLUE when they will arrive.  Freaking annoying.  I just need information.  Will it be today, tommorrow, next week????  I'm 103 in Canada for a 16G Gold, so presumably I'll be in the first wave.  

Does anyone have any info about the Rogers store in Metrotown, BBY.

JavaJ

I Plan to Stick Around

I have NEVER had a problem checking my status. I just google "rogers reservation" and click the first link. Clink on the pic of the two iPhones and log in. 

I'm Here A Lot

Walked into a Rogers store this afternoon in downtown Toronto and got myself an IPhone 6 128gb grey. There was no lineup at all and was out of there within 10 minutes. Point is folks I wouldn't put too much into the reservation system if they're just handing them over to walk ins all day while some of you are below #100 on the reservation list and can't even get a shipping notice.
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

I have never done a pre-order before and i probably won't do it again. its absolutely horrendous how Rogers/Apple has dealt with this whole thing.

I Plan to Stick Around

JavaJ..
I have a friend that works at wireless wave metrotown and a friend at brentwood mall the iphone 6's no pro...6 PLUS nada!!...sux they have no idea I was 17 for a 16gb 6+ SG....

I read in an earlier post that Brentwood mall store had 6's in stock for reservation holders. I called my pick up store just 10 minutes away at Metrotown and nothing yet. No idea when. I find it almost impossible to believe that they have NO CLUE when they will arrive. Freaking annoying. I just need information. Will it be today, tommorrow, next week???? I'm 103 in Canada for a 16G Gold, so presumably I'll be in the first wave.

Does anyone have any info about the Rogers store in Metrotown, BBY.

JavaJ
I Plan to Stick Around

@michelle999 wrote:

i am in London, Ontario. My Rogers store did not receive any iphone 6 plus. and I was told our local applie store only received 10 iphone 6 plus!

which store? I'm #40 still in open status 16GB silver iPhone 6+ (masonville)

I Plan to Stick Around

A couple hours ago, my status was "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" to "In progress(Activation)". I can no longer see my queue number online, last time i saw i was #8 for a 16gb iPhone6 space black. did anyone else see updates?

note this is from a business account - https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/

also, im curious if people are actually getting a bluetooth speaker with their iPhones