Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I am still waiting for mine...

I Plan to Stick Around

NO Rogers stores in the GVA have any Iphone 6+ in any config....most of them got there shipment around 12 but no 6+ but they did tell me they will see a shipment tomorrow.
I Plan to Stick Around

seems every store and rogers rep over the phone all have different info.

I Plan to Stick Around

NO Rogers stores in the GVA have any Iphone 6+ in any config....most of them got there shipment around 12 but no 6+ but they did tell me they will see a shipment tomorrow.
I Plan to Stick Around

Didn't get my 6+ either (#9 + #56) picked up a regular 6 temporarily.

Only MTS in Winnipeg got 6+s
I've Been Here Awhile

is anyone in BC able to log on to myRogers to check their status?  It's been unavailable for me all day.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just stopped by the Rogers store in Scarborough (Malvern) Sheppard & Markham.  They haven't received any shipments yet.  Rep said 'nothing all day' not even a demo.

My Rogers continues to be down.  Last logged in on Wednesday with status "In Progress".  Like others I'm more dissapointed with the communication with customers, not so much having to wait.  

Reading the posts on here will def. bring your anxiety level up.  That being said, I really hope Rogers releases some kind of a statement to customers.  I personally do not have any contracts with them.  So I can up and leave if I wanted too and go to Fido.  But I'm not going too.  I'll just continue to bend over and take it from them via Cable/Internet/Wireless.  

I have come to terms years ago that Rogers is at a level where they don't have to say or do much for customer satisfaction.  Kind of sad that there was a Rogers employee on here selling everyone on the bluetooth speaker with minimal information on status of their website and Reservations.  But again, its all about the $$$$! 

I Plan to Stick Around

myrogers down since this morning tried that other link get the same error message ive been receiving since wednesday. no one at rogers can help and i have been recommed that i can go to the apple store and try there

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

guyman,

no problems at all checking. actually haven't had any problems all week. not sure why some people are. I'm in Vancouver BTW
I Plan to Stick Around

NO Rogers in Vancouver has any 6 plus they never received any. they said the are expecting another delivery tomorrow