Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hdf
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

You gotta calm down man. This has nothing to do with Rogers... I'm pretty sure Rogers would LOVE to sell everyone a phone that wants one and make bank. Obviously Apple doesn't have the stock to give every carrier a sh*t ton of phones. It's just not possible cuz they didn't anticipate demand. You'll get your phone when you get it.

I'm #48 on the list for a plus. And don't care if I have to wait a week or whatever for it. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Brennansk 

Yeah i know. It's okay tho. I did come out with a huge migraine tho lol

All i know is my 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray is in progress since yesterday so if i don't see it tomorrow, i shall see it Monday! 

Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Looks like we're in the same boat waiting for our in progress 6+ :(, i'm not gonna give up and settle for a 6 either like some of the others, i need my 6+, and as long as we're in progress, that's good enough news for me!
Yons3r
I'm Here A Lot

My 6/64 SG shows that it was delivered to my local rogers plus store over 3 1/2 hours ago. Why haven't they called me yet!?!?!? I can walk in and buy one but people who preordered should get their phone first
SpeedyC
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Are people able to log into My Rogers to check their Reservation Status?

It's been down for me all day...

markymckram
I've Been Here Awhile

Yay!  Myrogers has been down all day for me as well MEOWMIX whats the scoop?  I ended up getting a 5.5 at best buy westhills in Calgary so I need to cancel my reservation

Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around

Hdf

Regardless of whether they don't have enough stock, what about us 6+ that they did have enough for, i mean come on, we're in progress, when are ours gonna get shipped out.

cynikalmindset
I Plan to Stick Around

@SpeedyC wrote:

Are people able to log into My Rogers to check their Reservation Status?

It's been down for me all day...

https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ReserveDevice&sourceNRS=NRS_M...

felipe777
I've Been Around

Log in to MyRogers and then at go to www.rogers.com/reserve then you scroll to the very bottom and click on "Reserve to upgrade" and then it will show you the reservation that you already have and your position in line.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoashaba 

Exactly! I am staying with my reservation and getting the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray. Thank God it went into progress yesterday lol