Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My 6/64 SG shows that it was delivered to my local rogers plus store over 3 1/2 hours ago. Why haven't they called me yet!?!?!? I can walk in and buy one but people who preordered should get their phone first
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Are people able to log into My Rogers to check their Reservation Status?

It's been down for me all day...

I've Been Here Awhile

Yay!  Myrogers has been down all day for me as well MEOWMIX whats the scoop?  I ended up getting a 5.5 at best buy westhills in Calgary so I need to cancel my reservation

I Plan to Stick Around

Hdf

Regardless of whether they don't have enough stock, what about us 6+ that they did have enough for, i mean come on, we're in progress, when are ours gonna get shipped out.

I Plan to Stick Around

@SpeedyC wrote:

Are people able to log into My Rogers to check their Reservation Status?

It's been down for me all day...

https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ReserveDevice&sourceNRS=NRS_M...

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Log in to MyRogers and then at go to www.rogers.com/reserve then you scroll to the very bottom and click on "Reserve to upgrade" and then it will show you the reservation that you already have and your position in line.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoashaba 

Exactly! I am staying with my reservation and getting the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray. Thank God it went into progress yesterday lol

I Plan to Stick Around

@markymckram You were able to get a 6 plus without a reservation? Know if that store had a good supply or is it too late now?
I Plan to Stick Around

Heard from a Rogers rep on face ok saying that they are out of stock for the pluses... I have posted another question about those who have the "In Progress" status on your res... Will post when I find out..
I Plan to Stick Around

No Vinnie, we do not have any idea when we're getting more stock, we are working with Apple on inventory. Our intent is to get an iPhone 6 to every new and existing customer that wants one as quickly as possible. As for those "in progress", it means your phone is on its way and the next step is a call from your store for pickup.

-Chris