Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

nat12345. Rogers can but Best Buy/Futureshop can not as I tried this morning, BB/FS can only do consumer upgrades.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, Rogers should send a free phone to Meowmix. Smiley Happy

I don't get why he didn't have a reservation though? He's online 24/7!! lol

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

We should each donate $5 to subsidize the cost of meowmixs phone for all he's done on this forum coupled with the fact that he waited in line for like 15 hours only to come up empty handed
I Plan to Stick Around

bellas,

I think with your number it would be faster to walk to China to get one........JK......a little Friday humour.

I'm Here A Lot

finally my Iphone 6 16GB Gold for business account is "In Process/In Activation".

Will probably get it tomorrow

I Plan to Stick Around

I think it's funny that people think they won't get screwed by a Canadian cell phone provider.

All of them have the luxury of charging the highest cell rates in the free world AND sticking it to their customers every step of the way.

The mistake you made as a Canadian with a cell phone was to assume you wouldn't get screwed somehow Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

honoslty your best bet is to call all or your nearst rogers to see if thye have any in stock still.  About the speaker just walk in/ the 40dollars gets credit back to you anyways.

I Plan to Stick Around

You gotta calm down man. This has nothing to do with Rogers... I'm pretty sure Rogers would LOVE to sell everyone a phone that wants one and make bank. Obviously Apple doesn't have the stock to give every carrier a sh*t ton of phones. It's just not possible cuz they didn't anticipate demand. You'll get your phone when you get it.

I'm #48 on the list for a plus. And don't care if I have to wait a week or whatever for it. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Brennansk 

Yeah i know. It's okay tho. I did come out with a huge migraine tho lol

All i know is my 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray is in progress since yesterday so if i don't see it tomorrow, i shall see it Monday! 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Looks like we're in the same boat waiting for our in progress 6+ Smiley Sad, i'm not gonna give up and settle for a 6 either like some of the others, i need my 6+, and as long as we're in progress, that's good enough news for me!