Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So if you're 500-1000 you're gonna be waiting for weeks to get a 6+
I Plan to Stick Around

If only Apple store did HUP on first day....

This whole fiasco could of been avoided

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello darkdad 

Nope Smiley Sad.  So i shall wait for the reservation one to come in

I Plan to Stick Around

zedhsea, 

what model? i am a 64gb sg 6plus and was #53..i am in progress. maybe it is the model you have ordered? 

did anyone just jump out of their chair at the rogers email just sent!?!!

I'm Here A Lot

The UPS tracking says my package was deliver in Richmond, BC this morning when in the destination label says Vancouver, BC. It was supposed to go to a rogers plus store in Vancouver. This means my phone has gone to a warehouse? Cause so far no call from roger plus.

Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

Actually for some people it is reasonable to be mad. For example I woke up 2:50am for the 3:00am reservation only to read in my email it's at 5am. Went to sleep, woke up at 4:45 only for it not to work until 6am. I got number 189 for upgrade. I was fine with that and thrilled to have it over with. The part that makes me mad is some of the people here admitted they did both new line and upgrade. Their upgrade reservation was a lot higher than mine (600 for example). Since their new line was lower and they were told they could still upgrade their phone with the reservation they got from the new line, they cancelled their upgrade reservation and went with new line reservation. Rogers favoured the new line reservations first by filling them out hours before. Now those people who reserved hours after me and "cheated" get their phone before me. I'm stuck with my defective iPhone 4s.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

In my opinion id just go to like a Tbooth or wireless wave or something and just check. Allot of these places have phones and may have the plus.

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

Ahh that sucks, froze your butt off for nothing! haha

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine shows delivered as well. Apparently they go to a central center and then get distributed. I called my store and he said he doesn't have it yet.
I Plan to Stick Around

@earellano richmond is where there distribution centre is it probably just got there now, ups trucks will pick it up at some point to take it to stores