Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
delowder
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Years ago I originally switched from Bell to Rogers due to poor customer service.

I walk into Rogers today just after lunch and ask if my reservation was there. The manager along with an associate was extremely rude about it and told me they arnt getting anything till 3pm and beyond.... I then say UPS is right outside your door right now. He then tells me hes not giving me one till atleast 3pm.  I then see a customer walk in and ask for a phone and they got one. I then ask if i can just buy a model for walkins. He then tells me hes not allowed to sell me one cause i have a reservation. I eventually break him and he then offers me a gold (i ordered blk) I then said ill just come back. He then tells me if i buy the phone elsewhere i will not get my deposit back....  

I should note the store was completely empty besides the one  customer who came in.

I go LITERALLY next door to a 3rd party location ask them if they have any and get one within 5 min. I'm not one to complain but Rogers lost my respect. I was willing to pay higher prices for customer service but clearly thats gone.

delowder
I Plan to Stick Around

BTW just about evewry store in upper canada mall including apple had inventory. not sure about the plus didnt ask

kcockbur
I Plan to Stick Around

this is not the case, rogers store beaches hasnt recieved ANY iphones in ANY colours in ANY sizes in ANY storage capicaty.
none what so ever. 

soo....what? whats going on rogers.

jakers1975
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't understand. My initial reservation # for a 6 plus 64 silver was 145. It's now 8. How could I not be getting a phone today.
MaaMnfNaf
I Plan to Stick Around

This is bull Telus was able to fill their preorders and still have iphone plus available for walk ins but rogers can't even get 50 preorders filled?
guyman
I've Been Here Awhile

I was up at 2AM to reserve mine, got through an hour later when Rogers fixed their system for existing customers.  Never received an email update since and now MyRogers has been down this morning so no chance of seeing where I'm at in the queue.  Kinda' sucks...

hendersonsarah
I Plan to Stick Around

Kcockbur are you talking about store 2120 queen at? I was there all morning they haven't received their shipment yet. Ups is delayed plus any 6+ hasn't shipped yet
nat12345
I Plan to Stick Around

jakers 1975 where are you checking your que?
hendersonsarah
I Plan to Stick Around

It's sad to hear people says telus has phones delivered to pre orders and Rogers can't even bother to give an update. Terrible customer service.
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

Make it 8 Cancellations today...

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey
6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position : 234

Keep settling for the 6 people... Shrink my number!! 😄