Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Chris 98 do I have to contact head office to cancel my reservation? Or can I do it at the store
I'm Here A Lot

If Rogers received 0 Iphone 6 pluses then why am i and many others "in progress"

This means they have the phone and are preparing to ship it. You are wrong.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

nat12345

dont know..just means that rogers did get iphone 6's
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone

The Rogers stores in Scarborough and east York got only iPhone 6 reservations. The 6+ reservations should be shipping out today hopefully!

Sorry for any delay in response.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix thanks for that I guess there's still hope in seeing mine soon.. Mines for pickup at stc
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally a reply from Rogers:

I can say this: Due to demand, we are out of stock of iPhone 6 Plus.
-Chris

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yep Meow. Thanks for the update!

Do you know if UPS will deliver tomorrow?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meow. 

Does this still apply to a Saturday delivery? and is this weekend delivery for all locations GTA?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

SO two pieces of information I have gotten. 

one - went to future shop (just to try my luck) they had the 6 but no 6+ they didn't get any. Theyre was an Apple Rep there. So I asked him what was up wit hthe craziness of inventory with Rogers adn if he knew anything. He told me it boiled down to the shock of the preorders far outweighing the amount they made to start. basically they had preorders that added up to FOUR TIMES  the amount of phones they normally sell in a year!!!!! 

two - which seems to back this up, I was sick of no responsee from Rogers on this forum or being able to get them on the phone and I tweeted @RogersLive and got a response back, it was;

"Due to the high global demand and limited iPhone 6 Plus inventory, delivery timelines are longer than normal. Apologies. ^mt"

So this seems to be the situation right now. we just have to wait and basically figure we are not going to get in today, maybe not even till October depending where you are in the que (I'm 330) So good luck everyone and to thosee who are waiting "I feel yah!" for those who got theirs I'm totally jealous of you 😄

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Everyone saying out of stock, yes it seems that way, but for those of us that have in progress, i surely hope that means we have one and have not been misled.