Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@ Shaown

It's nice to hear I'm not alone. I know for a fact people behind us for the same model have gotten it though.
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone know from past experience the difference in shipping times for the regular line and the business line?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's really upsetting me that the My Rogers site continues to be down for me, third day in a row now. Even the usual workarounds don't work. So, not only do I not have ANY sort of communications from Rogers, I also can't even check the status of my reservation myself. For a behemoth of a tech company like Rogers, letting your website be inaccessible to certain customers for days on end is just unacceptable. I can wait for the phone, but at least have enough respect for your customers to acknowledge that they exist and are anxious about their reservations.

Rogers advertised heavily asking people to use their reservation system, we fell for it, and this is what we get? At least get the site back up for customers who haven't been able to access it for days already!
I Plan to Stick Around

My iPhone 6 is waiting for me at rogers plus. Can't get it till next week as not yet eligible. Meowmix you were right it came on release date.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have consistently had VERY FEW times all week where MyRogers wasn't working. Pretty much had almost no problems logging in.

Can't log in now... Hopefully they are batch processing more 6+'s

(But probably due to the upgrade traffic)

Boo... I got in, 1 more cancellation though... Hey, it's movement 😄

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey 6+ 64GB Space Grey

Position :      235
I Plan to Stick Around

@salvo good to hear! Which Montreal location is this? Weird how some locations have it some have no clue. I am in Ontario and we been waiting all day and still no news
I Plan to Stick Around

@kbffs - go to
http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=NEW_GCT&_nfls=true&setLanguage=en&temp...

And click the link to reserve a device, it will ask you to log in and take you to your already reserved device!
I Plan to Stick Around

wynterlu, this only applies to Bell, not Rogers or other carriers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers as a company received 0 iphone 6 plus. Rogers must have angered apple over something. As I said yesterday people should have gone to futureshop or best buy. They were giving a discount of $50 if you didnt get it went the door opened and another $50 off if you bring in any old phone. Plus the actually reserve the phone for you not give out phones to walkins like rogers does. I was 52 OPEN as of 530am. Now Im enjoying my new iphone6plus.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, the site seems to be working differently for different people. I see quite a few others on here who are having the same problems as I am. I, too, was all hopeful in the beginning... that maybe they're updating my status, but this being day three of not being able to access my account (not even to pay a bill!), I don't feel hopeful anymore. I just want to at least know where the heck I stand in line. Since NOBODY at Rogers can see my reservation and tell me the answer, at least make it possible for me to check it myself.