Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'm going to a futureshop after work to play with both. Honestly if it feels too big I'll be going with the 6, I haven't heard from many with the plus to attest to the actual size etc.

Honestly I would have taken the 6 if it had 1080.. not impressed by the fact it's not true HD. and the fact the battery is essentially the same as the 5s.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am starting to go out of my mind. I have been checking my email, status, and this forum ALL DAY LONG.  Still no change, my status has been "IN PROGRESS" since the last 5 days and there is no longer a number and I can no longer cancel my reservation.  I live in Nova Scotia.  Is anyone else in the Atlantic Provinces in the same situation?  Have any of you recieved your reserved phones yet?  Also, has anyone gotten their reserved phone at an AUTHORIZED ROGERS DEALER?  Any information would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

iPhone 6 16gb Space Grey - IN PROGRESS

I'm a Regular

STILL IN PROGRESS 😖😖😖
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

I just went to futureshop to play with a demo 6+, i am dissapointed.  The note 4 is so much better in every way EXCEPT ios (only reason i want an iphone, ios is just better).  

Tough decisions ahead.

I Plan to Stick Around

@salvo10:

Thanks for posting! I am picking up my 6+ at the same store too. Now I feel a bit relieved..hope we can all get ours this weekend.

@salvo10 wrote:
@ok so I just got off the phone with the Rogers plus store in downtown Montreal I got it shipped too... I spoke to the same manager I spoke yesterday who was very straight up with me and said that they received a bunch of the reserved stock late morning! 6's and 6+ alike and he told me that if mine was in this batch to sit tight and that I will get a call today or latest tomorrow as they are entering all of them I to the system and then calling the customers! And he said that the systems have been very messed up and most peoples statuses haven't changed or been updated!! Is he right did he bs who knows but that's what he said... @Meowmix I'm sorry to hear that bud!! Hopefully this info I just got applies to all us +ers that went into progress yesterday

I Plan to Stick Around

None of this is a surprise. We all had knowledge that the 6 Plus models were scarce and that it would take time to get them. There's some 198 or so 6 Plus models that went into In Progress yesterday. These are the only ones available and should be delivered in the next few days. These people are lucky because the rest of us may have a bit of a wait ( 3-4 weeks by latest estimates ) but again, that's been communicated already by Apple. Anyone with expectations of getting one soon ( other than the 198 ) are not living in reality. Take it easy ( chill out ) and be patient. They'll come and before you know it, you'll be complaining about how big it is and that it doesn't fit in your pocket.Smiley LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

@ Shaown

It's nice to hear I'm not alone. I know for a fact people behind us for the same model have gotten it though.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone know from past experience the difference in shipping times for the regular line and the business line?

I Plan to Stick Around

It's really upsetting me that the My Rogers site continues to be down for me, third day in a row now. Even the usual workarounds don't work. So, not only do I not have ANY sort of communications from Rogers, I also can't even check the status of my reservation myself. For a behemoth of a tech company like Rogers, letting your website be inaccessible to certain customers for days on end is just unacceptable. I can wait for the phone, but at least have enough respect for your customers to acknowledge that they exist and are anxious about their reservations.

Rogers advertised heavily asking people to use their reservation system, we fell for it, and this is what we get? At least get the site back up for customers who haven't been able to access it for days already!