Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So rogers is selling phones in store but not priorotizing already paying customers with a preorder? Thats ridiculous. Maybe ill be going elsewhere.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hanshan: Woops, my apologies. I meant to reply to someone else who mentioned it.

I Plan to Stick Around

So the numbers going down are people cancelling the preorders, and not actual people recieving phones. Guess they went to a store. This is pathetic rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

So just got UPS confirmation that my wife's iPhone 6 128GB Gold arrived at our local Rogers store.  Still no word on my 6+ that i ordered with it!

I Plan to Stick Around

@JS77

That's odd. I was at #75 and went to "In progress" this morning for the same model.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone from Calgary, Alberta has any updates on the stocks for iPhone 6 and Plus? Mine is at #58 and it is still "open".

Most of the people on this forum are either from Ontario, Quebec and B.C,.

Anyone from Alberta or Sask?

I Plan to Stick Around

Okay Do you guys think there MIGHT be a chance of late shipment this afternoon? I've been calling around and someone said there might be shipments coming in later...I want to believe it!

I've Been Around

I am in Lethbridge Alberta, 2 iphone 6 on preorder but its be IN PROGRESS since monday...no shipping info yet...might call the store anyway.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still curious to know if ANYONE who's on Rogers has received a 6+.  I haven't seen or heard of anyone who has got one from Rogers.  I know people who got one from the apple store but nothing yet from Rogers.  I wonder if Rogers got any 6+'s at all.

I Plan to Stick Around

CAN WE EXPECT A WORD BACK FROM ROGERS IN THE UPCOMING HOURS? FED UP WITH THEIR SILENCE. 700 hundred pages and not 1–NOT 1–employee! Outrageous, OUTRAGEOUS.