Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello everyone So i am heading to work without a device. The devices haven't even shown up at the store. It kinda feels weird but i got my friend to stay on my behalf to see if he can get it for me. Added him as a authorized user level 1 and he will do the upgrade for me.

Someone was at the store amd said this cannot be done on Level 1 what so ever it MUST be account holder....

goodluck

I Plan to Stick Around

Hanshan, so you are actually leaving a carrier because you couldn't get an iPhone on launch day? Wow.
I Plan to Stick Around

it's just mindblowing that some bell stores have more iphone 6 +'s than rogers combined *facepalm*
I Plan to Stick Around

i don't care if mines delayed i just wanted better customer appreciation and service
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@MEOWMIX

Any updates at the warehouse? When are the 6+'s being shipped out? Where are the gold iPhone 6+ 64 gb at?
I've Been Here Awhile

UPDATE: I am now  #50/447

I Plan to Stick Around

This is just what Apple do though. They work on the "we all want what we can't have" premise.

They keep supply short to build interest and make everyone want one. 
Clever marketing, but personally I think they suck. We always come back though, a bit like the dirty girlfriend who treats you like crap Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers + store in suburban Montreal said their orders will only be coming in at 5-6PM tonight. They will be calling people after that who had reserved devices but no clue if they are getting 6+ in that order. 

I'm Here A Lot

Sabesh, no I never said that I was going to switch carriers. Sticking with Rogers.

Just odd to me that none of the Rogers stores have a single phone here in BC whereas other carriers and retailers seem to have some.
I Plan to Stick Around

@salvo did u get a shipping email or what was your last known status.. Mine was open & 154 for 6 + 64gb gold