Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi Micholas,

That's exactly why i had to share - means that there is still hope for all of us... And the good news, I was pretty sure that I was not gonna like it just by the size of it... But after holding it, i think i'll take my words back. Will be playing around with it later on to make my final decision. 

Good luck to all of you. I had reserved my iphone 5 2 years ago, and I remember getting it the day after launch. I hope Rogers will make sure all the phones are delivered to their respective customers on time. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I was 36th in line for an apple iPhone 6 64gig Gold but I still havent  got my email

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still waiting on a call for my confirmed 6 and to see if my in progress 6 plus made it to the same pick up location on the same shipment.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just spoke to my friends husband who works for Telus who told me Telus has the plus and what is going on with rogers might be that rogers activated a plus before launch which would make apple claw back on the devices they gave them as a penalty.. He said nothing else makes sense seeing as Telus has them
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Alisa,

This is the first business account reservation that I've heard any movement on. Would you mind snapping a screenshot of your reservebusinessdevice.ca page?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My place in line this morning waas 66/455 and now its 66/460 for my 64gb gold 6.  Haven't received any emails or anything and the status still indicates pre-fulfillment.  I'm assuming I wont get it until next week lol.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

if this is the case, that 100 people get there phones out of all of canada, i think there is going to be a big issue here,

im going to be calling in for sure after this launch is finished.
not cool,partially unacceptable.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No 6 pluses at the Rogers store, but I did get a Text from Rogers saying ios 8 was out. Thanks Rogers. Very useful. Pffffffft
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@milne18 i"m in Calgary, no idea how their system works!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Look like nothing for today. I called many rogers store and pretty much everyone told me only 6s are available for walk-ins and no plus until they get their next shipment hopefully.

Please tell me im wrong! Smiley Sad