Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I just spoke to my friends husband who works for Telus who told me Telus has the plus and what is going on with rogers might be that rogers activated a plus before launch which would make apple claw back on the devices they gave them as a penalty.. He said nothing else makes sense seeing as Telus has them
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Alisa,

This is the first business account reservation that I've heard any movement on. Would you mind snapping a screenshot of your reservebusinessdevice.ca page?

I've Been Here Awhile

My place in line this morning waas 66/455 and now its 66/460 for my 64gb gold 6.  Haven't received any emails or anything and the status still indicates pre-fulfillment.  I'm assuming I wont get it until next week lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

if this is the case, that 100 people get there phones out of all of canada, i think there is going to be a big issue here,

im going to be calling in for sure after this launch is finished.
not cool,partially unacceptable.
I Plan to Stick Around

No 6 pluses at the Rogers store, but I did get a Text from Rogers saying ios 8 was out. Thanks Rogers. Very useful. Pffffffft
I'm Here A Lot

@milne18 i"m in Calgary, no idea how their system works!
I Plan to Stick Around

Look like nothing for today. I called many rogers store and pretty much everyone told me only 6s are available for walk-ins and no plus until they get their next shipment hopefully.

Please tell me im wrong! Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Ok so I just got off the phone with the Rogers plus store in downtown Montreal I got it shipped too... I spoke to the same manager I spoke yesterday who was very straight up with me and said that they received a bunch of the reserved stock late morning! 6's and 6+ alike and he told me that if mine was in this batch to sit tight and that I will get a call today or latest tomorrow as they are entering all of them I to the system and then calling the customers! And he said that the systems have been very messed up and most peoples statuses haven't changed or been updated!! Is he right did he bs who knows but that's what he said... @meowmix I'm sorry to hear that bud!! Hopefully this info I just got applies to all us +ers that went into progress yesterday
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm about to cancel with rogers.. I called them on the phone to get some insight maybe due to their site being down, shipping or just not enough stock and was told that I needed to go on and speak to someone on the website through live chat.. Did that and am being told that they can't answer my questions how they don't have access the only way I'll find out is by waiting for an email... Everyone is saying they don't have any information since it was done threw the website...

I'm Here A Lot

For any British Columbians here...

Spoke to a couple of Rogers stores and NONE of the Rogers in the Lower Mainland have received shipments as of this morning at 9am.  Walked into Futureshop and they had a 2 6s and a 6plus on had but can only process consumer upgrades, I have a business account ;(  At least I got to hold both and try them out at FS.  The Plus is huge!

Seems ridiculous to me that Futureshops and Bestbuys seem to have stock but Rogers customers who made reservations are completely ignored. C'est la vie. 

Going to pop into another Rogers store this afternoon and see if UPS has delivered by then. I have zero hope in the rogers business reservation system.