Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I have already resigned myself to the fact that I won't get the phone till next week... I know it's just a phone and I won't die without it so I am not whining about that... What I am "whining" about is how crazy it is that Rogers did not get more than 200 phones of each make canada wide.... That's the upsetting part and it's not Rogers fault there. It is Rogers fault however that their site has been down (at least for me) from last night and there is no communication from them. The left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing as one tends to get so many differing answers regarding this phone and it's availability. They should fix their site and post info regarding the delay in the 6plus, instead of showing the iPhones on their site with an invitation to reserve. This was a terrible launch from Apple and Rogers...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

99% chance that you will not have it today! 😞

All iPhone 6+ preorders will not be delivered to the store today!

Life is horrible! 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just returned from lunch and passed a local Rogers Plus (Richmond Hill) store. They have 0 iPhone 6+, but have plenty of Gold 6s and some Silver models. Even more surprising is they don't expect to have a Demo to display until next week, given they are nearly in stores before the phone it's unlikely any 6+ will arrive anytime soon.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

There are no iphone 6+ in Ottawa. Been trying since 8am.. I give up
I Plan to Stick Around

@joeyfraser Mine is being shipped at home btw! Does it make a difference?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Shier: when did you reserve yours? i should be close to you maybe i havent been able to logon since monday
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I, don't see this as a thread so much of people complaining about not getting there phones but the lack of response from Rogers to tell us anything about whats going on and what is going to happen to fix it. over 7000 comments on this thread and I didn't see anything from a Rogers person, other than some people saying they work for Rogers and they are saying what they heard but not to take it as gosple as it is justwhat they "heard"

I have to agree with the people wanting to at least learn what is going on. It's dissapointing that Rogers is not issuing an update of some sorts so people can know the situation, and then accept it adn be able to leave it alone until when ever they say they will be able to fullfill orders.

And if you are saying well they might not know anything yet to give answers, then they can say that a simple "We are aware that many of you are wanting to know what is going on with the status of your orders/reservations. We are currently learning all we can so we can aswer your questions. When we have the information to pass on to all of you we will issue a statement here (insert link) We appriciate your co-operations in this matter"

or something like that, so that they at least acknoledge that they know we are here and upset.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I honestly would take Rogers "reserve" system with a huge grain of salt. Their website is ALWAYS down. 60% of the time I go there it's down. There's no way I'm going to believe what the reservation systems says.

I wouldn't be surprised if we all get a call for our reserved device later today. I'm sure everyone working at Rogers is going crazy right now.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I know you guys gonna hate me, but I just received my iphone 6+... preordered via Apple last week 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone

So i am heading to work without a device. The devices haven't even shown up at the store. It kinda feels weird but i got my friend to stay on my behalf to see if he can get it for me. Added him as a authorized user level 1 and he will do the upgrade for me.