Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Shier: what was your original number?
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

tcrosbie

I ordered the 6+, 128gb, gold, upgrade... I'm thinking the ones they had were for new customers.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, I can just see so many on here like Leo and his minions scoring their device after waiting in line! Soooo metal! Hahaha https://vine.co/v/MZKdTWqYKVA

I Plan to Stick Around

Manny,

I am wondering if it was only a 64gb plus model that came in.  A more popular size. I orderd 16GB.

I've Been Here Awhile

@ Mantle536

That's crazy!  How do they work their registration system?  Makes no scense to me.  Are you around the Hamilton area?  Hopefully you can pick it up today, i guess ill have to keep waiting...

I Plan to Stick Around

My status says "Order In Progress (Activation)", any chances that I will be getting it today?:$
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have already resigned myself to the fact that I won't get the phone till next week... I know it's just a phone and I won't die without it so I am not whining about that... What I am "whining" about is how crazy it is that Rogers did not get more than 200 phones of each make canada wide.... That's the upsetting part and it's not Rogers fault there. It is Rogers fault however that their site has been down (at least for me) from last night and there is no communication from them. The left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing as one tends to get so many differing answers regarding this phone and it's availability. They should fix their site and post info regarding the delay in the 6plus, instead of showing the iPhones on their site with an invitation to reserve. This was a terrible launch from Apple and Rogers...
I Plan to Stick Around

99% chance that you will not have it today! 😞

All iPhone 6+ preorders will not be delivered to the store today!

Life is horrible! 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

Just returned from lunch and passed a local Rogers Plus (Richmond Hill) store. They have 0 iPhone 6+, but have plenty of Gold 6s and some Silver models. Even more surprising is they don't expect to have a Demo to display until next week, given they are nearly in stores before the phone it's unlikely any 6+ will arrive anytime soon.