Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

What I don't understand is what's taking rogers so long to ship iphones 6+'s that are in progress and why some iphone 6's have been waiting to be shipped since monday.

There is something really weird going on.

I've Been Here Awhile

I agree KittyKat.  I registered for my iPhone 6+ 64GB SG at 5am last friday and I was in 128th in line.  Yesterday I dropped down to 67 but status is still "open".  I find it really hard to believe that all through out Canada there isnt even 150 iPhone 6+ 64GB SG to go around.  What kind of launch is this?!  Apple should have been expecting this considering they have been through a bunch of iPhone launches now.  GET IT TOGETHER!!!

I've Been Around

Down again! Can't verify orders,

I Plan to Stick Around

XanderLo,

You are correct. It is always better to make use of the contract allowance for new phones. There are no contracts that have prices reflective of not subsidizing a phone. Therefore if you purchased one outright, you are still subsidizing a phone that you aren't getting.

I'm Here A Lot

Hey earellano24

Please understand that UPS isn't only delivering the iPhones. Who knows how many deliveries the people need to make today. I assume your option is the UPS Express Saver, it will be delivered by noon, like it says 

I've Been Here Awhile

I was originally # 11 for 6 16gb space grey, the IPhone shipment still hasnt come into my store. I live fairly close to Concord as well, so ridiculous. 

I've Been Around

I ordered my on the 12th for an iphone 6+ and I was ranked 154. Now it's showing in progress since yesterday evening. Anyone has idea when it should be ready to pick up?
I Plan to Stick Around

Just called Bridlewood location, they have Plus for reserve, but I wasn't one of them... even though I was #3 from the start.

I've Been Here Awhile

They're just phones, sure I'm eager to get mine as well but some people are being so arrogant. Patience is a virtue. Cmon.
I've Been Here Awhile

Future Shop Y&D has Iphone 6 16gb in stock.

Everything else is on order.