Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Has anyone with a 6+ in progress confirmed that the store of their choice received a shipment and there's was not with it? I assume so just want to verify.
I Plan to Stick Around

And yeah... I had to really twist arms to let me walk out with it unwrapped.
I Plan to Stick Around

MyRogers works for some and not for others...

It has been this way all week, and there is nothing that can be done about it. Rogers website has always been terrible.
I Plan to Stick Around

I thought so as well but the night I reserved I reserved a 6+ for me and 6 for my wife. I was position 4 and she was position 5. Too much coincidence for that to be the case.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am on a business account and had reserved one. iPhone 6 64G Gold. I actually just went downstairs and asked if they had any in. They said they had all of the models for iPhone 6.. But not iPhone 6 Plus.

So I cancelled my reservation and picked it up in store.

I Plan to Stick Around

UPS... really how long does it take to drive 6 kms and drop off a bunch of phones in the DT Vancouver store? Drive faster.. they should've used FedEx... UPS has lost my business forever and ever... 😄

I don't think I'll be getting my phones till the afternoon or tomorrow 😛 Yes the Rogers store is being dodgy about their answers.. must be a script they're reading. The woman told me I'd get my phones in a week.. hello UPS is out delivering now!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys I am at Rogers yorkdale right now they have stock of the 6s I am getting mine now. Also called the Rogers line and their warehouse stock is fully out so the lady told me to come here immediately. RUN TO YORKDALE ROGERS IF YOU WANT A 6.
I Plan to Stick Around

The store told me that they received stock only and that preorders were coming later today. Different part of the UPS truck.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well... I've got some stuff to do...

I'll be back this afternoon to see if there is any progress. But as I've said all week. If my 6+ comes by next Friday I'll be happy.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jrsmithz

Oh i am beyond upset at this point. I have work at 2 and still waiting here..