Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I think I was #69 originally. Then dropped to #63 as time went on for my iphone 6 64gb silver. I was on the Rogers site at 3:30am ordering. I was going to order later but had woken up and couldn't get back to sleep. Still waiting for a call. Maybe I should just call the store!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think we all have an understanding about low stock levels and aren't upset at Rogers for having low stock as this is controlled by Apple.  The frustration lies in the lack of transparency on Roger's part about the stock levels, and distribution of these devices. 

I was and still am position #4 for my phone with a status of open.  This makes no sense as i've seen other people with a status of #4 as well. 

This is a complete failure on Roger's part for their reservation system.

I Plan to Stick Around

My shipping info has a destination scan from 8am this morning yet my delivery date was changed from end of day today to Tuesday.
I Plan to Stick Around

inferno,

Heard they were only iPhone 6, not Plus?
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Plus store Cataraqui Mall in Kingston has all sorts of stock of 6's for walk ins. No lineups. 12:30pm. If anyone wants to know.
I've Been Here Awhile

How were you able to see what number you are? I am checking MyRogers but it is not up!

I Plan to Stick Around

I feel for @meowmix

Dude has been up for a few hours all night, in the cold, and for this to happen. I would be livid if that was me and I'm pretty mad just waiting for a call from rogers.  

I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

@bottleflipper

I believe the number is nationwide based on the specific model... so since there's 2 iPhones, 3 colours, 3 hd sizes, there can be 18 people at # 4, you're just #4 gor 16gb, 6+, gold... I may be wrong.
I Plan to Stick Around

if its in progress how can i check what number i am.