Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I didnt bother waiting, last night i was at #1771 moving slowly and now i couldnt get in.

Called the rogers store mine was suppose to come in to and they had the exact one i wanted!

went to go get it with no lines, woo hoo, going from an iphone 4 to 6 feels weird in my hand Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

I think you are in the wrong topic if you are talking about iPhone 6. This was for iPhone 5.

By the way, did you get Ip6 or Ip6 Plus?

I Plan to Stick Around

@dvbui604

I'm 4th for the same config and mine is still open too.

I Plan to Stick Around

1 more Cancellation Smiley Very Happy

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey
6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position : 237
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey jct I'm still waiting as we'll nothing yet
I Plan to Stick Around

Stood in Best buy line at 3am.. 1st one in line..

Walked in and grabbed myself a 16GB gold 6plus as a hardware upgrade on my corporate account..Only one they had for walk in..

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For those of you (like me) that reserved through Rogers Business I am speaking from experience:

1. They enver ship the new devices in time for release day.

2. They will fullfill most of the pent up consumer dmeand before shipping our phones.

If you want a realistic time frame: Expect your Iphone 6 in late october and 6 plsu in novemeber even if you are a low reservation number.

If you don't like it go and line up at a rogers plus (coporate) store. They are the only ones that will reliably upgrade you. I have heard stories about upgrades at apple and futureshop, but I have been personally in previous years and always told they can not access our accounts.

Good luck to all business customers... I will continue to wait for my reservation to drop, but I anticipate making a daily trip to the rogers plus store once the lines die down...

I've Been Around

Rogers Buisness client and my status is "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" any ideas on what this means for timing? Im 59 out of 428. Im in Calgary so where does this ship from?

Thanks,

I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly I've mentally prepared myself to not receive mine today or get a call... My 6+ 16gb space grey has been in progress since yesterday at around 4 pm... Although I have some comfort knowing that it's in the country with my name on it not getting any updates is quite frustrating!! But it ain the end of the world!! I just hope it ships out today/tonight and receive it by Monday or Tuesday I would be ok with that! @meowmix any luck at your store yet?? Have they gotten the shipment
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 plus is awesome! Smiley Happy hope you all get your phones soon. Now back to normal life Smiley Wink