Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Omollo, did you move up yesterday though? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Guys Rogers store for shipment and no 6 plus in it. This is so stupid. No communication from Rogers at all.
I've Been Around

FYI, I walked into a Rogers store today at 11am (in Montreal), they had plenty of 6s (no 6+) and after about 20 minutes I walked out with a new 64GB 6 SG. You need to be an existing Rogers client. I was number 2018 on Rogers and figured I would test my luck.

No signs of 6+ though.

If anyone else is in Montreal, the one in PVM has not received their shipment yet. I went to the one on St. Catherine just west of McGill College.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys,

Just to know I have called about 6 stores today at lunch in the toronto (around where I work). They do not have any Iphone 6's that are not reservation only. I also asked her that if being 650 in line was too long and she said I would probably get it, though I can't log onto Rogers to check since it won't let me.

Just wanted to give people the information that I am gathering.

Thanks,

I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry meant my Rogers store got shipment and no 6 plus in it
I Plan to Stick Around

triplettsang: Just now?
I've Been Here Awhile

@ harmonium0 I moved up from 11 on the weekend I think. But nothing since then.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just called Bridlewood. They only have reservation stock, no walk ins. My 6plus did not come in and they don't expect another shipment today. I was 74 16gb SG plus.

Doesn't look like I am getting one today. What is the point of reserving... I reserved because i wanted it launch day. I am #74 Canada wide and I can't even get my phone on launch...!

I've Been Here Awhile

We cancelled our reso with Rogers a few mins ago....walked into Future Shop & got a 6 128g silver for me then went down the street to a Rogers store & picked up a 128g space grey for the hubby.....this was in Sarnia BTW....at this point the Rogers reso system was an epic fail for a lot of people.....hope ya'll get your phones soon Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey MEOWMIX

After spending the night out waiting for what appears to be nothing, are you starting to feel too old for this?