Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

no Micolas.... It doesn't help.
We would prefer if a representative from rogers could enlighten us as to what the situation is with the pluses....

Did Rogers even get any at all????
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

been calling around..  I have a stagnent 6+ reservation that hasnt moved since the first day, so if another colour/capicity of the 6+ was availible, I would switch...  Called a handfull of stores (rogers and various other kiosks) and Ive been told a couple times now that the shipments from apple havent been recieved and theyve been told it could be a couple weeks.... I am not sure where this information is coming from as obviously some have been pushed out...

Also, if you call the rogers line, the pre-recorded message says that he 6+ is not available due to overwelming demand....

can any one corroborate this info?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a 16gb iPhone 6 Space Grey that will be available at Orangeville Rogers Store when it comes in in the next day or so. It's been "In Progress" since Monday but I went to store this morning and picked up 64gb iPhone 6.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also he has no Waybill for UPS to know an ETA or when any are coming in. He also said some are not NRS on his system...which Im assuming not reserved but he still doesn't have any eta...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

georgekhoshaba

Same.. My beats pill ROCKS.. best wireless speaker i have ever had.. I will give the speaker away as well.. I woudve rather had a $20 credit
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I don't have one a travel speaker so happy to get it as well. 

UPS shows that my phone is in Winnipeg but don't plan on picking it up until tomorrow morning.  I have to change my plan (& my daughters) to a iphone 6 friendly plan, pay off 1 month I have left on my old iphone 4s, and a trade-in (quoted $90) from Rogers.  Can this all be done in store, or recommended I take care of some of it today over the phone with Rogers?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers did get 6 Pluses, if they didn't i wouldn't be in progress... they just haven't shipped out yet.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Seems like 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Charlo1_1108

Yeah same aha! Plus my rose gold pill is gonna match my gold 6 plus 😄

Lmao i decided I'm giving that free speaker to my dad.

But like i was saying, it could've been something useful like an Apple case 😞 that would've been a great way to market the product also and give you protection right out of the box.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I don't know if this has been discussed but it's really weighing on my mind. Will I be able to get the free speaker today when I go into the store?

I've already procured an iPhone 6 on kijiji for $1900, but it's not complete without that speaker. Please advise ASAP!

Thanks 🙂