Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Rogers has all the answers about free speaker, no answers about products being ordered. Classic Rogers

I Plan to Stick Around

inferno,

Hoping to see what the Rogers Plus down on Pembina gets. Heard they're getting a shipment right about now.
I've Been Here Awhile

Our two 64 g 6's are still listed as in progress....whatever lol.....called the store where we were suppose to have them delivered to, I explain we reserved two phones thru Rogers reservation system blah blah blah....the dude says to me.... "O we don't get those shipments until a couple of weeks after the phone is released, but we have lots in stock so you can come in anytime & we'll get you set up".....Uhm like really???? Isn't the whole point of the reservation to hold a phone & wouldn't it make sense reserved phones come before walk ins??? It just didn't make logical sense to me....OMG jus shakin my head....On the bright side my hubby is in Sarnia today on his way to Future Shop right now....fingers crossed !!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

PHEW! I was so super concerned about getting the speaker and really not concerned at all when I'd get my 6+... 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello thekamp

Hahaha that is so true!.
I Plan to Stick Around

At this point, whichever provider gets it first gets my business. Being on a month-to-month gives me flexibility to port number to anywhere and if Telus gets them in stock, I'm jumping ship to them asap.
I Plan to Stick Around

Dc151515,

It's smoke and mirrors. They are trying to distract you with useless info about a bluetooth speaker because they don't want to admit to any issues with the plus models not shipping.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix my store on york mills hasn't received the shipment either. Can't believe that, it's closing in on NOON.
I've Been Here Awhile

My 64gb iPhone 6 gold is out for delivery today! Vancouver bc! Was sitting at #403 when it switched to In Progress on Tuesday and got the shipping notification last night around 7:15pm PST.

Am I the only happy rogers customer in here right now? Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

You have to admit, that Rogers employee signing on to relieve our stress with the speaker was funny !!