Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jasonde
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

It's not rogers fault. There are so many variables to consider and it's not one reason alone that has caused your delays. But if you wanted to find one to blame, blame it on record sales, not rogers
Slam1967
I Plan to Stick Around

I called around multiple Best Buy and Future Shop stores in the Markham/Richmond Hill areas and they never received any 6+, but have plenty of 6s available.  They might get some today, but no gurantees.  It's better to call around as it seems some other comments on this Board did find a few stores that had them available for walk-ins.

Solaron
I Plan to Stick Around

Some folks are going to get really rich today by offering their 6+'s for sale, especially the unlocked.

shopalot4882
I Plan to Stick Around

For anyone waiting for a 6, I would call around I've found several stores that have some available for walk-ins!

inferno129
I'm a Reliable Contributor

rogers+ polo park in winnipeg has iphone 6's thank god..(no plus)
charlo1_1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Called the 2 Rogers Plus in downtown Toronto

Me:  Did you get your iPhone 6 shipments?

Rogers: No

Me:  Do you know when you will get it?

Me: Do you know if you will receive 6 pluses?

Me: Do you know if you will get non reservation phones?

Me: Do you know ANYTHING?

So helpful.

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, you've gone silent. Did you get your phone ?

Micolas
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Just an update, I know the Logiix Wireless Bluetooth Speaker promotion is a bit of a hot topic on here. Just so everyone is aware, the Speakers are based on time of reservation and not when they are picked up from the store. When you reserve your device, your number saves both your priority for the phone, as well as for the Speakers. When your phone is shipped to the store location, your speakers are shipped along with them in the same package. Hope this relieves some of the stress for you.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Yanki
I've Been Here Awhile

Wow this is crazy! The whole idea of a preorder is to ensure you get it at launch. I was 500 in line for an iPhone 6 Plus 64GB storm gray. I have not been able to see my status all week. Kept getting error messages on the rogers site. Really really annoying!
charlo1_1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Funny I didnt notice the speakers being a hot topic.. I didnt see anyone mention it at all.. Glad Rogers is so on top of updates for a useless item and have none for the actual product we reserved for