Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Jimmy2x2x wrote:

Can we cancel "In Progress" orders? Let's say i found the exact phone i am suppose to get but find it locally. How would i go about cancelling my preorder?

Just wait until you get the call and say you don't want it as you already picked up one

I've Been Here Awhile

what phone did you have reserved? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

glaverdure,

which store?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Called my rogers pickup store about my 6 plus that's in progress, they said they don't have either the 6 or 6 plus but the only one they have on record coming in today is the 6. They said the 6 plus hasn't shipped out and that when they do they will have a very small amount of stock of the 6 plus.

Looks like both Apple and Rogers dropped the ball here.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow....Rogers, you fail. Vancouver won't see a shipment until later in the afternoon as there's been massive delays. Brilliant. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

tcrosbie - Rogers Plus on Strandherd (Barrhaven). Future Shop next door had a line set up outside... no one in it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone who has received their phone post on here what phone they got, and where they were in the reservation queue? And whether they were a business or consumer client.

Thanks!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

forget it, i am keeping my reservation

I thought a local Best Buy had some plus' in stock...i called and they were sold out. This is what they received today and this is probably the biggest Best Buy in Quebec. 

10 iPhone 6s

3 iPhone 6+s

lol

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What i dont understand is how could 6s be in progress since monday and not show up shipped by friday... get ur act together rogers

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

what a disaster of a launch...guess nobody really thought people wanted HUGE iPhones huh?