Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

And rogers screws me over again!

I had an iphone 6+ 64gb grey reservation #9 in line. I called to talk about my plan the rep told me that the best deal would be to move my number under my wifes account as (she was #18 for a 6 64 silver) she had a "targeted promotion on her acct"

I asked specifically if moving my number would affect my reservation she said "no reservations are attached to phone number not acct # you reservation will be transfered as well" i said great ill talk to my wife and call back. i did call back with another question and that opperator confirmed the same as the last. then last night I called in to change the plans and was told a third time "reservations are attached to phone number not acct #'s" so i made the change. today no reservation! and a more expensive plan with less data  than we had before!

so i guess everyoe looking for a 6+ grey 64gb just jumped ahead a position.

the supervisor i spoke to did offer to create a new reservation and told me it would only take several weeks so that makes me feel much better Smiley Mad

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a call from my Rogers where we picked up my sons 6 64GB SP from and they just got in his reservation not like we needed it any more. They did not get any 6+ from UPS this morning.
Checked my status online with Rogers and was #5 for 6+ 128GB SP and went last night into "In Progress" and no change. They figure they are scanned in at the TO warehouse and will be shipped out either later today for Saturday or for Monday.
Thought for sure since it was in that status last night that it would get shipped out too but never did for me.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Several weeks??? Sucks bro. Sorry to hear that

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just went to my local rogers store at 10am. I was the only person in there for 20minutes. Was so dead there! They had tons of iphone 6's too. I was able to get the space grey in 64gb :). I need to cancel my 16gb preorder now but myrogers is down ..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i called my local koodo store and they have 6 and 6+'s.... May switch with them.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

CBC reports Eaton Centre Apple Store was sold out of plus units by 7am.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#

charlo1108 wrote:
triplettsang

LOL.. I doubt they would look at the "notes"
The rep couldve changed the colour when they noticed it.. thats what they did for me..

Has anyone in business with a plus get a status change?

Business Side
#1 for 6 64GB Silver, no update since Sept 12

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can we cancel "In Progress" orders? Let's say i found the exact phone i am suppose to get but find it locally. How would i go about cancelling my preorder?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Local Rogers in Ottawa opened unannounced at 8am... no lines when I got there around 8:30 & they had iPhone 6's in stock!

They had not received the 6+.  I was 60th on the list for the Gold 128GB & went from "open" to "in progress" yesterday afternoon.

I was able to access the Rogers site no problem this week, but since the outage last night I can only login but not access info.  No email on shipping yet, but I am hoping since the status changed yesterday that it has arrived somewhere in Canada.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone saying bestbuy or whoever has pluses.... Is not well informed. The fact is ONLY apples stores had 6+s today for launch.
Apple kept any available stock for themselves.

Most carriers are now saying the 6+ won't be available till Oct.
I literally just watched the Bell store pull their 6+ display off the floor because so many people were coming in , asking for it only to be told "oh we didn't get any 6+ in "