Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

woohoooo!

Ottawa, ON, Canada 09/19/2014 7:15 Out for Delivery   09/19/2014 5:45 Arrival Scan

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yogala,

You have to click into the details, you can click onto your Order ID and it will bring up more info.

Way at the bottom of the page will show you your number in line out of the total number of orders for that model.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I would call ur locsl roger stores and ask if they have any my store had no line and a large stock
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If anyone is interested Future Shop has never received any 6+, but you can pre-order and receive a $50 Store Credit + $50 Rogers Bill Credit that is far better than the crappy Speakers being offered here.   You have to do the ordering at the store and not online, bit there is really a small wait involved of about 10-15 people to complete the application. Not sure of how long I need to wait for delivery, but the $$$ is tempting even if this involves waiting a few weeks longer.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Charlo1108

spoke to rep this morning, the confirmed the colours within the order. 1 grey and one gold.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

charlo1108,

Mine was supposed to be gray! They had ordered me a Gold...i didnt want to lose my spot in line so im kinda just waiting to see what colour im getting.

The rep told me that there is a comment to say that i want a gray but the physical order is for a gold...so i'm in for a surprise? 😃
I Plan to Stick Around

So I've gone by ever cell phone dealer in the mall .... Same story everywhere...
They have 6s to sell but nobody recieved any 6+.
I've hit wireless wave, bell, telus, mo illicitly, Fido, virgin, and even the source.

Same story everywhere.
Sounds like Apple really missed the mark on 6+ production.

They should have just done a second release date..... Disappointing.... 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i can't believe that Best Buy had walk in 6plus today. i kick myself for not checking, didn't think they would. they even have on on display!! 

can't fathom how i waited up seven days ago to order and show i wanted one, but some shmo can walk in and get one care free. blah. the 6plus is very nice though, have been waitng for a large size ios for so long. makes the wait harder. i hope rogers gets their shipping team together for a Saturday delivery. if not why did we bother pre ordering and why does rogers both having the reservation system. 

they might have been better off just sending them to stores and we wait their for walk ins. no one in my mall except Apple had 6pluses, so thats ok i suppose. just best buy down the road. i went at 9am to look for a case and they had walk ins in plus they told me, but no more. of course! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

triplettsang

LOL.. I doubt they would look at the "notes"
The rep couldve changed the colour when they noticed it.. thats what they did for me..

Has anyone in business with a plus get a status change?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

charlo1108,

I asked the rep if my number in line would change if i were to change the colour...he said that it would depend on the stock..WHICH MEANS YES! lol

so i just said not to worry about it and just leave it...i'll have a case anyways so i'll only see the white front =P