Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Mattsatt

I was #7 in line.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, my new cases are delayed until Oct 1... So hopefully my 6+ is in my hands by the time I get the case.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've heard the same thing about the 6+

Most Rogers stores will not be receiving them today

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was wondering if anyone would have a link to the actual policy that governs upgrades. Thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If your device is not 'in progress', it is not 'accounted' for in inventory (so far as we assume the computer systems are working, which from the complete lack of devices seems to be the case - no?).

Likewise, if your device isn't accounted for how can you possibly get it today with your reservation?

It needs to be accounted for (in progress) before it can even be shipped out. Orders that were accounted for at 3-4pm yesterday haven't been shipped out yet.

EDIT: . some people from way before earlier @ in progress haven't been shipped out yet either.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Where is everyone seeing their updated position numbers ?  I am a business account with a reservation still "in progress".  When I reserved my 64GB 6 grey it flashed 409 on the screen - but have not received a thing since then ??

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple misjudged the demand for the 6+ and made tons of 6's...

Nothing we can do about that. Just be patient and get our phones in the next week or two hopefully.

I'm not prepared to line up at the Apple Store at 9:00 PM and wait through the night just to get an early 6+. Definitely don't care that much.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know I still have hope I cannot believe rogers would get less then 200 of each for all across canada... Both myself & mattatt were under 200 from launch of preorder... So for us not to get one that would mean rogers nationwide got less then 200 gold 64gb +s
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

graystone15

are you sure the 2nd space grey wasnt ordered as a gold by accident? it looks like its in the gold cue.. does it actually say space grey? I know when I ordered my gold, the rep screwed up and got me silver and they had to correct it after which im sure put me further back in line
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Futureshops website shows no gold plus in stock, where as other models supposedly are. I think the gold plus stock in Canada is extremely limited. Perhaps to only the apple store.