Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thank you chris & mbernais I'm still 154 and open for 6+ 64gb gold same as last night
I Plan to Stick Around

UPS just ARRIVED!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Called my local Rogers boutique which also claims ignorance about when I'll be receiving the device or its whereabouts. I get the same song and dance as all of you: we don't know anything about the shipment and when (!!!) it arrives we'll call. You'd think that the poor Rogers reps would be given some sort of heads up; or maybe they're just advised to shut up and repeat what the reservation email states. Oh well, we wait (although I'm in no particular hurry).

I Plan to Stick Around

no change in my business reservation

still says in progress pre fullfillment

#9 iphone 6 plus 64GB gold

#31 iphone 6 plus 64GB space grey

I hoping it will change today. Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

For some stupid reason when I checked my business reservation, under the order history box, a new line has been added saying CHARLO1108 as the rep and same status of prefulfillment and todays date and 10:03am as the time.. NICE SYSTEM

I Plan to Stick Around

blah.... haven't been able to see my status for the past 2 days.  No emails or text messages.  I'm sure Rogers is bogged down here in Toronto.  Last I remember I was In Progress.  But whatever.  I'm already assuming it'll be next week or even later when I hear from them.  I got an email last night but it was in French about reserving an iPhone6 and something about some bluetooth speaker.  Lol.  

My buddy went to wireless wave at Markville mall and got his right away (6) and laughed at the lineup at the Apple Store.  

I Plan to Stick Around

@MEOWMIX!!!!!

WAREHOUSE UPDATE ?? WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING TODAY?? WORD ON THOSE IPHONE 6 PLUS GOLD 64GB?
I'm Here A Lot

charlo1108

order 1
2 iphone6, space gray, 128gb - #2 and 3 or 420

2nd order done right after 1st order
1 gold iphone 6, 128gb, #4 of 100
1 space gray, 128gb, #5 of 100

so i get what your saying except on the 2nd order i have the same unit (gray) as the first order in progress.

I Plan to Stick Around

This is just embarassing. Kiosks have their devices before we do? And those of us in progress are SITTING at the warehouse?

And people w/ reservations have no device but futureshop has them?

Rogers, for all its power etc... this is where we are.

Going to just pay full price from apple next time and bite the bullet.
I Plan to Stick Around

My 6plus gold 64gb is still in progress, it better go out asap! I want my phone 😞