Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@tcrosbie

That's my location as well. Hopefully I'll get a call today but my status is still "In Progress" so I'm doubtful

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow my store opened at 8am on Scarborough and no shipment yet where is this ups truck lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I feel bad for you guys that have staked out a place at a store and spent the night waiting. If you come out empty handed, remember, it's on you not Rogers or Apple.

I feel for you nonetheless.......

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Manny1299, that link didn't work for me, unfortunately. Mine is down, down, down. More down than before, when I could at least use some workaround methods to sneak in. It really ticks me off that in addition to the complete lack of communication from Rogers, they have now made it impossible for me to even check the progress of my reservation online. Subsidized or not, each phone means thousands of dollars in their pockets over the span of 2-3 years. They need to stop acting like they're giving away these phones for free.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

tripplettsang,

whats your order number if you dont mind me asking.  i have two orders (2 phones per order, 4 total)

one of my status's just changed like yours.  I wonder if the the reservation system really goes in numerical order of the order numbers, not this X# of XXX that forever keeps changing.

i have an order 48383 that is now in progress (same as yours)

my second order 483400 that is still hanging in pre-fullfilment

thank you

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just drop to 280 for 6+ gold. this morning i am at 284.

Someone cancel their order !

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

These databases are their only tool to track these devices. It's not as if there is someone in front if a computer updating the status. Rather it's warehouse guys scanning through phone after phone and the system is generating shipping labels for them

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

order number is...48348 was #3 😃

i just hope that there will be something at home when i check at lunch =P
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Unfortunately I feel the same way as bottleflipper. The system is automated so if the 6 pluses were shipped people would have been notified.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Like many others, my wife's 6 64GB SG went in progress Monday and didn't ship until yesterday. It could be that they didn't want to send them to the store before launch, which makes sense but, if your 6+'s just went in progress yesterday, you may not see them shipped until today / tomorrow.

What's ticking me off is reports that mall kiosks have walk in 6+ available and Rogers has 0 for reservations.