Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@meowmix

Been following this forum since the launch of iPhone 5S. I pre-ordered last week and went into "IN PROGRESS" Monday at 10pm, for an iPhone 6 Space Grey 16GB. I was orginally number 327. Now from last night it's become clear that people infront of me have already had their phones shipped and will be expecting them today, however my phone still remains IN PROGRESS. I'm am located in Sherbrooke Quebec. Does anyone know why others would be getting theirs shipped even thou I had a number with more priority, is this becuase my store is in Quebec. Realistically when could I expect a change in status?

Sorry for the long winded post, I hope it doesn't go unread as I've been a silent follower for year and would love some feedback!

Cheers, 

James 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@shopalot4882
They 6 sure is nice, thought the same thing and almost pulled the trigger to change but really want the 6+. Boy sure was neat though as all four employees were holding my sons 6 and just loving it wishing they could get theirs and start playing with it already.
I've Been Here Awhile

Called the local futureshop where the guy told me they had the 6 in stock, but refuses to tell me if they have the size and colour I want. I will have to go in and if they don't I can make a preorder. So ridiculous... I don't need another preorder.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How do you check your status??
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow mix any phones in your store?? I am waiting on shipment to arrive in my store
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Folks need to remember that the reservation system does not guarantee a phone on launch date, even if for some reason that is the impression you are left with.

Direct from the reservation page at http://www.rogers.com/reserve

- "That long-awaited device could be yours within 15 days of launch. If the device has already launched, we'll do our best to get it to you within 15 days from the date you reserved it. Please note that these timelines are dependent on inventory availability from our vendor partners."

- "Reservation does not guarantee a device or place in line prior to public availability."

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hendersonsarah

My store is waiting for shipment as well
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got to a Rogers plus store in Edmonton to see if there would be people waiting.....
Not a single person
Not even staff yet....

You'd think there might be a little more buzz and urgency on a launch day.....
Makes me think that rogers communicated to its corporate store locations that there was delays so no need for urgency in the am of launch day....

I can honestly say , this will be the last preorder I will ever do with Rogers.... The whole process is just lame.
I'd rather wait 2 or 3 weeks and just walk in somewhere and get what I want when I want it.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Best Buy
25 Peel Centre Dr
Has Iphone 6s available
I know they had a SG and a gold 128g a couple minutes ago
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm guessing Meow is probably just getting his hands on his phone now...his store just opened 10 mins ago, so I'd wait 10-15 before hearing back from him...