Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCT12121
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

10 minutes ago the UPS website said that my phone went out for delivery at 7:46. Now it says it went out at 8:27. Seems odd to me. Anyone else have this problem?
xxterrencexx
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Plus
Movie Rental • Ancaster
73 Wilson St W, Ancaster, ON L9G 1N1
(905) 304-6454
Open today · 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
elongley1
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the info. It's hard to believe.
van10
I Plan to Stick Around

this is a bummer. we reserved, they got inventory, and didn't ship them. i am bummed. 

mine got in progress yesterday around 3pm, and still doesn't have a track number. i can't see it taking that long to ship out phones. too bad. gonna go see for a case now and wait for the email. 

this was for 6+

guywithchud
I'm Here A Lot

So now that it looks like business accounts are officially getting screwed.. no ones business accnt. status in this thread has moved at all it seems, what are are options to get this thing in any reasonable amount of time?

I am trying to get a I6 64GB grey.. do apple stores and futureshop/bestbuys plan to have stock for walk ins?

xxterrencexx
I Plan to Stick Around

Jct12121

Mine changed times too, said 7:46 now says 8:27 as well
DaveDemian
I Plan to Stick Around

Ups sucks for updates... I once had an item out for delivery at 11pm when they were closed... Then when they opened the next day status updated to at depot or something. Then it showed up my 11am. Never trust UPS status.
grosenstein
I've Been Here Awhile

MyRogers is currently down, is it possible that they are updating everyones reservation status?

Lisa-67
I Plan to Stick Around

@buckwheat

For 6+ 64 gray - 133 went into progress yesterday
For 6+ 64 silver - 44 went into progress after the grey
wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, you could all put your money where your mouth is and cancel Rogers services and stop buying Iphones. They can't hear anything else so stop the whining. If you have a reservation, you'll get your phones when they arrive. It's like listening to Maple Leaf fans complain year after year but the tickets keep getting bought and the waiting list keeps on growing. Go ahead, cancel your Rogers services in protest and change your Iphone 6+ reservations to a Note 4. They'll hear that !