Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I spoke to 3 stores today. All in the GTA. All said they have 6s for walk in and no 6+ for walk ins. One did indicate that they had 6+ for reservations but we could not pick them up until we were called.

Hoping to be called this AM

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Does anyone have any information on the businss side of things?

I registered for an iphone 6 64GB Space Grey on the 12th and I started at 331. It dropped by 1's and 2's to 321 (assuming cancellations) up till yesterday. Yesterday afternoon ~ 3pm I dropped from 321 to 312. That was the biggest jump I had seen at once. I woke up today expecting to have dropped at least 100, but I am still at 312. Does that mean that Rogers received 9 iPhone 6 64GB Grey's for for lauch day for business cusomters?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I pre ordered my iphone 6 at 5am was number 325 in line and mine has shipped and I will be picking it up today, weird how so many people are not getting theirs
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Xxterrencexx

I am too! I just called them and no inventory yet... Let me know if you hear that they receive the phones!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, just hoping someone has, because I'm still in progress and hoping the site hasn't been updated 😛

I was # 3, how could I not get it today 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also, even if you're a reservation holder with Rogers you most likely won't get one. Apple probably sent fewer than 300 of them to Rogers Canada wide. Apple severely miscalculated the demand for the big phone.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright great for the heads up, they open at 10am so I'm expecting them to get delivery between now and before they open
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

There are no clear answers apparently. We will wait and see.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Terrence,

When I called them they were open. They said they opened at 8.
I Plan to Stick Around

To be fair to Rogers, each email and each legal document attached said that a reservation means that you will get a phone either within 15 days of launch for phones that have not yet launched or within 15 days of making your reservation.