Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

they clearly didnt put alot towards new activation cuz my gold+64 moved 12 spots down and silver moved 36 and thats it
Buckwheeat
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I broke down and have been sitting out front of my Local rogers store for hours now, first one in line ! Now the wait and see I guess.

khosa91
I Plan to Stick Around

@Plibra wrote:
Has ANYONE seen a shipped status on a 6+? I've read through the last 40 or so pages and didn't see any, all of the shipped seem to be the 6.

Nothing. No 6+ for anyone unless the system is slow to update and it has actually shipped.

Meowmix, why are you waiting outside a local rogers dealer? Are you trying to get lucky hoping they will sell you one for being first when doors open? 

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Ticats13

Ive been 22 for gold +64 on business since last friday and 30 for silver +64 and zero movement
khosa91
I Plan to Stick Around

I keep thinking I have received a new e-mail that my iPhone 6+ has shipped but i just keep earning a new rank after every post. Rogers messing with me in every way...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello khosa91

Yes and score a free case. LOL. Let's seee what ups brings them.
wynterlu
I Plan to Stick Around

I think it's gonna be no 6+ for anyone today sadly @rogers
Trissa
I Plan to Stick Around

Jeremy1234,
No idea why everyone is saying upgrading wipes your device.. It doesn't. You can restore it but it will still be locked to your iCloud. You need to go to your settings and erase your iCloud. You could do settings > general > reset then tap on erase all content and settings. That will completely erase everything. When you turn your device on again though, your Apple ID will be required and password. After that it can be removed completely.
Tugs4life
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

Has any employee appeared at your location yet? I just talked to one, they have not received the order from ups yet
vsnlweb
I Plan to Stick Around

@Plibra wrote:
Really? So there's no way I'll get it today, despite being #121 Canada-wide? I mean, out of 121 how many of those realistically are being sent to my store? I've got to be #10 or less for my location I would think, or am I just way off in how I'm thinking about this?

How on earth could rogers have less than 130 of my model nation-wide??

Think thats bad... I was #44 for my variant. And yet, here I am at #8 now, with no phone in sight.