Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DjRags
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Guess business users are getting the short end of the stick. 

Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

I thought about this.... Maybe the stock the stores are receiving will put aside iPhones for people who have reserved??? I mean there's a TON of rogers locations if they shipped even - handful of units ton store maybe they set them side for those people that registered? I simply can't fathom they received less then 50 units per device it doesn't make sense
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

And again.....

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later.

DaveDemian
I Plan to Stick Around

2am-6am EST is the maintenance window... God knows what crappy system Rogers has that it needs a window that large or a window at all... But it does sadly.
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

LOL it's probably a backup script that runs all their CPUs at 100% - I mean I'm hoping I get it tomorrow like how can't you when you start off the bat a week ago at 45 and now at 5...
ac512
I Plan to Stick Around

What's going on with the iphone 6+ that are stuck on in progress?

markiskander
I Plan to Stick Around

Did/does future shop normally Future Shop get a shipment for launch day? And do they have stock for walk ins or just preorders? What I'm asking is: should I line up at Future Shop or is that not how it works there?
MI
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #45 last week on Friday at 3:30am and I'm still OPEN anyone stuck in "in progress" is a Step ahead of me!
gambiit08
I'm Here A Lot

6 128GB SG

it shipped, to a rogers plus location in Calgary... hopefully it arrives tomorrow...

After tracking it says expected delivery date: Sept 19 @ Noon (still says on schedule)

It's in Ontario though right now... hmmm

vsnlweb
I Plan to Stick Around

I really thought that Rogers would have handled the communication with their customers a little better. Leaving people in the dark is not what I call good cusomter service. Just my opinion.

I would really like to know what is going on with my order tho... (iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold)

Started at #44 

Currently at #8

I can't believe that they wouldn't get at least a few hundred on each variation for the whole country. Although that seems a bit low.