Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

This doesn't make sense I Was #48 to start and dropped to #45 for a day (due to cancellations) then dropped to #5 all of a sudden BUT still in open. Did Rogers only receive 40 iphone 6 128 grey models???
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there anyway this could be regional?? I thought about it but you would think someone else would have #5 for the model I'm looking at...
AdrianG
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay, from what I've gathered on the web, the second batch of iPhones should pop up NEXT WEEK. No idea if it'll have 128gB silver 6+ models though 😉

*this wait is going to be long...
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AdrianG

That could be true but who knows what devices and models they get
DaveDemian
I Plan to Stick Around

Sounds like Apple really messed up the distribution this time. They always underproduce, for publicity, but the 6+ issues really screwed their plan from annoying to downright horrible customer service this time.
That being said... They do enough stuff right I can forgive them this once.
dvbui604
I Plan to Stick Around

Just thought I would share my situation.  I am currently number 5 for an iPhone plus 128 Gig in Silver.  Still says open and hasn't moved since I reserved.  

I also ordered one from the apple store exact same model and is expected to arrive tomorrow.

Not sure why Rogers is not getting that model because it seems Apple does have it.  Maybe just Apple sold out of that model and have none to give to Rogers to sell.

DaveDemian
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple supplies there stores first... Always. Rogers will get it soon though. But always behind the Apple stores.
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

But how could they on get less then 50 units per model/color???
kasia2010
I've Been Here Awhile

I dont know if any one of you noticed, but if you go to the store now and hit apple; they only have the iPhone 6 plus phones there to buy and none of the regular 6.

Just thought that was really weird since it is the plus that has smaller stock.....really odd

dvbui604
I Plan to Stick Around

If that were true I don't think Rogers would get any iPhone Plus phones because those sold out on the Apple store pretty fast.