Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
07eclipsegt
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Wow I am #10 for same phone and still says in progress
I'm Here A Lot

I'm low 300's for a 6+ 64GB and still an open status, this sucks. Gonna hit some stores in the morning see if I can snag one retail.

xxkillimxx
I've Been Here Awhile

i am number 22 in the list and still didnt had a single email about my phone delivery i am upset about that im about to go with someone else rogers send them to people who are much higher in the list

doodads
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers needs to learn.

That's how I feel about people below me getting theirs shipped and not me. At least I'm not alone, unfortunately.

07eclipsegt
I Plan to Stick Around

I am #1 and #10 on iPhone 6 list and have been in progress since Monday. Upset to hear that those with considerably higher reservation numbers are getting shipping info.
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone looked at the ship to locations? Could be those shipped are farther from where the phones are being shipped from.
inferno129
I'm a Reliable Contributor

anyone in winnipeg at the rogers plus south thats after a 16gb silver iphone 6, assuming my reserved silver 16gb iphone 6 shows up when they open, i think im going to decline it & try for a 64gb version instead
Vangiemateo
I'm Here A Lot

Im #867(gold) and 1985 (space grey)

anyone have any idea how long these will take me? 

javaj
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow

Hope your Timmy's is still hot.  So on another topic.  Cases.....I've been seeing a lot of talk about Spigen Cases, so I checked them out.  They seem good???  I've not heard of them before now, but I've never been crazed about a new phone before now either.  Anyhow, are they a good quality case?  I don't want to hide my phone at all so I'm thinking about the Hybrid Bumber that matches the Gold 6.

Thoughts....

Javaj

richelamador_
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved right at 3AM pacific time for the iphone6 gold 16 gb and was #74. Still in progress. Destination: Vancouver, BC.

Kind of lost hope that i'll get one tomorrow 😞