Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I waited out at polo last year for the 5s. The line was incredibly short. Like 30-40 people by 4 am. I was like 4 in line. Looks quite a but busier, drove past at 8 and there was already 30-40 people. But by my reckoning it'll be the only place in town with 6+. KP rogers told me they received 0. Regretting not waiting at apple but couldn't find anyone to come with
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the update BB6, I may wait in line for iPhone 7 at Polo, in 2016. 😉

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kjoseph, I really don't want to be that guy but hey, I would of appreciated if someone told ME. By the looks of it, we aren't getting our iPhones any time soon: the stocks are ridiculous, and our reservation would be marked as "in progress" if they even had our specific unit. I am number 25, meaning that got less than that from Apple...

I think that this is what happened: Apple never thought the demand for the 6+ would be so high. Add to that the manufacturing issues going on at Foxconn, things aren't looking very bright. AND 128 isn't the model most people are going to get=not a lot get produced.

We are probably going to have and wait for the next batch to show up. When will that happen: I have noooo idea...

ps: I saw the moderator edited my last message. Please apologize the vulgarity, I was a little annoyed...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just spoke to a Rogers rep and asked him why people who are higher in the line are getting their shipment verifications before those who are lower in line for example the ones who are 300th compared to 500+ in line and the rep said he has no idea and that it seems like Rogers is just shipping them out randomly. This really upsets me cause what is the point of the reservation system then 😕 such a failure.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Solaron

It's killing me not being there right now, especially with the uncertainty of the 6plus. I will most definitely be there for the 7!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Will Rogers Plus let me pick up a consumer side reservation for business account?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I've waited a week and not a word from rogers about my iphone 6+. Transparency is a better business model to have then being left in the dark, even if it's to say they have no idea what's happening with the pluses. Time to make a switch after 15 years.

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved 2 phones under my old consumer account before switching to corporate.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone who is waiting at a store, please let us all know if you see a shipment arrive!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anybody camping outside of Yorkdale tonight?