Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I remember going to toronto and one of my friends asked if our car was electric because we had the block heater cord sticking out the hood

I'm a Reliable Contributor

yay..more winnipeg winter crap..havent had -50 something in a very long time even -40 something & its not 14c now its an aweful 20c with humidity i dont really like either, nor is it raining either (yet anyway). use theweathernetwork, everything else is always wrong..

lining up at an apple store..id say do that if u want the most competition ever assuming ur not there to pay $1000 to avoid a contract, just hope the temp drops a little more & dont rain when i leave in a few hrs to wait at my rogers store
I Plan to Stick Around

Dammit.I was 777 in line. Been in progress since Monday for a iPhone 6 64gb gold.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any news on the corporate side of things? Anyone received a message saying that the iPhone has been shipped?
I've Been Here Awhile

werty and 2tone

so do mine.... the 6 and 6+ were at #7 and #8 when i reserved them last week, but I still haven't receive any shipment information when everyone got their tracking numbers.... so disappointed Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

I waited at polo 2 years ago for my 5, Never again

I Plan to Stick Around

@conbear

only thing we can do is praying to god :'(

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still #763 and #765 for my 2 gold 64gb iPhone 6's. Wonder when mine will arrive at the store I chose to have them shipped to...
I'm a Regular

Both of mine were in progress on Monday and have not shipped. 1-3 days has now passed. I have no hope left of getting mine tomorrow. 😭
I Plan to Stick Around

Shier - I was in line at Polo Park Apple Store for my iPhone 4 back in 2010...  that was 4.5 hours or so of madness.  It took forever and I was only like 15 people from the front.