Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Frankdeded

I really doubt that. I really do. That makes absolutely no sense at all. I am sure they will have iPhone 6 in Stock just not the 6+.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My 6 plus is still open I guess no luck for me tomorrow I was #84 for days finically moved to #23 I guess there's no 16 gig avaliable in 6 plus
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Its Crazy I live in Vancouver born and raised and you really forget about how cold it gets eveywhere else oh and people had cars plugged in so they would start thats crazy !!!!!!

I'm Here A Lot

@meowmix or anyone...

People in the 1000 and up spots for Iphone regular.

When do you expect they get their reserved phones?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I remember going to toronto and one of my friends asked if our car was electric because we had the block heater cord sticking out the hood

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

yay..more winnipeg winter crap..havent had -50 something in a very long time even -40 something & its not 14c now its an aweful 20c with humidity i dont really like either, nor is it raining either (yet anyway). use theweathernetwork, everything else is always wrong..

lining up at an apple store..id say do that if u want the most competition ever assuming ur not there to pay $1000 to avoid a contract, just hope the temp drops a little more & dont rain when i leave in a few hrs to wait at my rogers store
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Dammit.I was 777 in line. Been in progress since Monday for a iPhone 6 64gb gold.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any news on the corporate side of things? Anyone received a message saying that the iPhone has been shipped?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

werty and 2tone

so do mine.... the 6 and 6+ were at #7 and #8 when i reserved them last week, but I still haven't receive any shipment information when everyone got their tracking numbers.... so disappointed Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I waited at polo 2 years ago for my 5, Never again