Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glaverdure
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

For those who cannot see their status on the Rogers site... try clearing your temp internet files. Once I cleared them I've got on with no issues to check delivery status. (Other functions such as bill review are still hit or miss)
nnbeej
I Plan to Stick Around

My ups tracking just got updated
6 gold16gb
Originally #79
Now shipping
karinegaboriaul
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

I am starting to worry a lot! I dont have my phone I lost it, so they cant tell me when the device is ready to get picked up and so i cant see if UPS text me. Everyone seem to have the SHIPPED status now, but I dont.

Should i expect it for monday? IN PROGRESS since monday. Is my Rogers Store stupid?

justin24
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anybody know if they call the account holder or the phone number you upgraded your phone with, to pick up the phone? I kinda sold my phone in the event that I'd be getting the 6 lol, so now i gots no cell phone.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello glaverdude

Thats good but doesn't help the ones with a smartphone lol 😞
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello justin24

They will call the number the reservation was made on. So if u don't have a cell, call the store in the morning via house phone or something and let them know
karinegaboriaul
I Plan to Stick Around

@karinegaboriaul wrote:

Meowmix

I am starting to worry a lot! I dont have my phone I lost it, so they cant tell me when the device is ready to get picked up and so i cant see if UPS text me. Everyone seem to have the SHIPPED status now, but I dont.

Should i expect it for monday? IN PROGRESS since monday. Is my Rogers Store stupid?

Meowmix

kasia2010
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys,

Is anyone else at a complete stand still when it comes to the IPhone 6 64G in space grey?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello karinegoborial

They will email you with the tracking number. The text is from Rogers as well. You will most likely get it tomorrow if not Monday then
PRafols
I've Been Around

what time does rogers open tmrw 😧