Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Pre-order through business/corporate account.

I'm still #130 out of 1501...

Space Grey, iPhone 6, 64gb

Status is still Processing (pre-fulfillement)

This is lame... this is very lame. Why provide a pre-ordering system if they can't ship the device?

I pre-ordered last week, why am I being processed after everybody else? This doesn't make sense. Poor service.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Georgekhoshaba

Maybe they did receive only 18 of them which is awfully not a lot for all of Rogers. Anyway, I hope you're going to have it tomorrow.

Thanks
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has there been anyone who has been up able to access their account due to: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience." but has received and e-mail or text message that their phone has been shipped?

Just wondering if that will affect their ability to give me my phone.  I'm a bit frustrated that I haven't heard anything and I was super low on the reservation list.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Missinova

That is just a reminder. That's all. It won't take 4 days for it. It's just there just in case the weather is bad, the truck breaks down, anything if that nature.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm really sad, just called rogers they said best they can do is 80$ per line and 55$ each additional line (4) giving me a total of 280 per month...80$ more per month then what I am paying per month. Anyone else getting a better deal so I can compare it to? I am willing to switch out and leave my 3 iphones 6s behind, it isn't worth paying 80$ per month x 24 months. 😞
I've Been Here Awhile

UPS tracking updated at 9:57PM - In transit from Concord, ON (I'm in Ottawa).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did everyone receive an email regarding the Bonus Bluetooth speaker offer for those who have reserved the iPhone 6 via Rogers? Is this legit?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 Plus Reportedly in Very Short Supply for In-Store Launch

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/18/iphone-6-plus-short-supply/

Not good news for 6+ Orders, but the wait will still be worthwhile.   Can't blame Rogers or other carriers which seems to be a common problem with a popular product.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kjoseph

No it won't affect the ability to give u the phone. This is just the site having issues. MY Rogers will be completely down at 2am but u can still reserve phones.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My shipping info just updated on UPS