Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Just got the confirmation.

Just got my shipping confirmation for my Space Grey iPhone 6 16GB at 9:04 PM local time (Central DST). Origin scan from Concord, ON happend at  7:57 though. They must be begind sending out confirmations. I was 388 in line till Monday when the device's status switched to "IN PROGRESS".

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I have a 6 plus 128gb silver been at #135 since the reservation was made moved 1 spot to 134 this morning. Guess I should have picked a different colour 😉
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello robby322

Nope. They will be in one line standing.
I Plan to Stick Around

just spoke to rogers retention over the phone and they refused to budge but spoke to them online and they offered me pretty much the same pacakgea im on for $10 more if I upgrade. anyone else have any luck

I Plan to Stick Around

Although in the shipping email it says 

Your iPhone 6 64GB Silver should arrive within 4 days. A store representative will call you once the device is in-store and let you know when you can pick it up. Please wait to be called before visiting your store. Some packages listed as ‘arrived at destination’ may still be in transit through a local warehouse.

4 days?  

Bummer.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello baylismike

It might change but u never know.
I Plan to Stick Around

Pre-order through business/corporate account.

I'm still #130 out of 1501...

Space Grey, iPhone 6, 64gb

Status is still Processing (pre-fulfillement)

This is lame... this is very lame. Why provide a pre-ordering system if they can't ship the device?

I pre-ordered last week, why am I being processed after everybody else? This doesn't make sense. Poor service.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Georgekhoshaba

Maybe they did receive only 18 of them which is awfully not a lot for all of Rogers. Anyway, I hope you're going to have it tomorrow.

Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

Has there been anyone who has been up able to access their account due to: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience." but has received and e-mail or text message that their phone has been shipped?

Just wondering if that will affect their ability to give me my phone.  I'm a bit frustrated that I haven't heard anything and I was super low on the reservation list.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Missinova

That is just a reminder. That's all. It won't take 4 days for it. It's just there just in case the weather is bad, the truck breaks down, anything if that nature.