Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix,

Have you heard anything about business accounts starting to be filled?
I Plan to Stick Around

What would be the point of a reservation system if they didn't hold it for you? it is NOT first come first serve.

It is first come first serve for any surplus stock that they have if it's not RESERVED. Of which, there will be essentially none.

So the only people who should be lining up @ rogers are those with reservations, really. You might run into a few 6's etc but no 6+. This is across the board essentially.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ticats,

There is some word that business accounts will be processed starting tomorrow and shipped out for Monday. Allegedly.
I'm Here A Lot

Almost 700 pages lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Your reservation is held for 7 days from the time it arrives at the Rogers store. It is not first come first serve. That would defeat the purpose of reserving in the first place.
I've Been Around

my number is 75. that means im the 75th person who will get the spacegray 16gb?

I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

Sorry about that. I was specifically talking about the phones that were reserved 🙈
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow, I'm always patient 😉 I didn't feel like finding it through this massive thread lol.

On a side note I got my new Spigen Slim Armor case today. I'm ready to go 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This must have changed fro the 5 launch then.  I reserved, showed up at the store and was about 15th in line to get to the counter.  My reservation was over 2000 spot away.  Walked out of the store with my iPhone5

Talked to the store today I wanted to pick up the 6 at.  The rep there told me it was first come first serve.  I'll be at the store in the morning to pick up my "reserved" phone.

Thats the problem here.  Rogers (and other carriers) know how to take a reservation, just not how to keep it

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wynterlu

You aren't 100% on that tho. You can't claim that stores wont get any 6+ like i can't claim they will. We just have to wait and see.