Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

If i want to sleep tonight, i think to take zzzquill !

😉

I Plan to Stick Around

Yup same here.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

K guys it's really simple at this stage. If your phone isn't 'IN PROGRESS', you honestly probably will not get the phone tomorrow.

If your phone is in progress, you MAY get your phone tomorrow... if it's shipped you WILL.

Check in the AM. If it doesn't say shipped then it's not happening guys, pretty sure it's that simple.

Not what you want to hear? Sorry, but definitely realistic.

I would be really happy if my 6+ is at my rogers tomorrow but i'll live if it's not (and yes, it's in progress).
I Plan to Stick Around

It would be nice if you guys would stop with the "I am number xxx will I get it tomorrow?!" Posts.
I Plan to Stick Around

The 6+ orders don't seem to be moving and wondering if they're catering to the individuals (deservingly) that camp out for the phone?  I don't mind the wait sitting warmly at home and extra 1-3 weeks.

Good luck to the campers and hope they get their chosen phones.

I Plan to Stick Around

@frustrated that's what I've been thinking even if it was split 3 ways to new activation business & upgrades they should get at least 600(200 to each) out of the millions of phones being shipped out
I Plan to Stick Around

"In progress" since Monday for an iPhone 6... Not even the 6+... The 6 64gb SG. It's 6pm local time here and still no update or shipping email received. I talked to my local rogers store and the rep said they will NOT be getting any phones for people without reservation. I'm hoping I get a shipment email soon 😰
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, do you think there's any chance I may get my phone tomorrow? I went from 172 to 38, and it has stayed there for the last few hours. From the sounds of it here, the 6+s that went to IN PROGRESS are all there will be. What do you think of my chances? (64gb silver 6+)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aj85

They could have more of them in Stock. He didn't tell me much at all as he was busy. From what i know they are still shipping on devices.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I got shipping confirmation for my 64GB Space Grey 6 at like 3:30pm EST today. Tracking hasn't updated on UPS site yet though