Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

thanks Meowmix.  those $80 plan requirement articles were spooking me.  mind you, I realized that this wasn't a grandfathered plan.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

they said VIP access to me. I was up at 3, it didn't work for me. Eventually it worked and I got #180 lol..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@MEOWMIX!

Any update on those Iphone 6+, gold, 64gb? Did you reach him?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I hope somebody can help me.....

I received a generic email from Rogers on Friday saying I've reserved a 6+ 128 gig phone, but no link to access the latest updated info.... when I try to log into rogers web site, it tells me they cant access my account at this time?!

I hve no idea whats happening with my order
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does it matter where you decided to have your device picked up? Like would different stores have more product? I'm asking because the store I had it reserved and shipped to is an authorized dealer and I called them and they said 6+ isn't even looking like it will come to them until a month later. Then I called another actual Rogers store and they said they won't know until tomorrow.

I'm #7 in line for 16GB for the iPhone 6+

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Here's some Info for people whose Iphones are in "SHIPPED" status. 

I spoke to a Rogers Rep. and asked why my tracking number wasn't working. She explained that the shipment doesnt technically go out until early tomorrow, and that most likely UPS will show the tracking number on their site in roughly 24hours from now.
I also asked when I can expect it to arrive in store. She said "based on your account and the store you chose" that most likely tomorrow they will have it ready for me and to wait for an email saying that the package has arrived and that I can pick it up. 

For the record I chose the rogers plus store in North York, ONT
I hope this answers some questions!Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a little discourage that being the very first wave to go in progress. 128GB SG 6 mini I haven't received any shipping info yet.
I've Been Here Awhile

I was originally number 89, iphone 6plus 128gb space grey, hardware upgrade. In a last hour I went in process, anybody else? Any thoughts if I will be getting it tomorrow?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Here is what I know so far, if your account says processing a phone has already been assigned to you, you have not received a tracking number yet because until UPS scan the package a tracking email is not sent out!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Fruity,
Thank you!

That's good information.