Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amg111
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

AdrianG:

It means youre still waiting for the warehouse to receive that model and scan it. Should happen in the next few hrs. As states multiple times, you probably will get it tomorrow of not then saturday. The store will call you when it's in, calling the store or going in before you get a call is a waste of time as the reps will be busy
kavinsky1986
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok will do Meowmix. Thanks for your help.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lopes66

haha very nice! yea i remember
cjarcus2
I'm Here A Lot

What number were you at?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kavinsky1986

You are welcome!:)
bouche
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, I picked up a $70 quebec only plan last year and have a  $5 voicemail addon.  when I called rogers last week they told me I was fine to upgrade to iphone 6 with that plan.   So I have an iPhone 6 64 GB grey preorder still sitting at 692.

was that information correct, or am I in for a surprise from Rogers?

Jeffrogerson
I Plan to Stick Around

Called the Rogers store in the Quinte Mall Belleville, and a guy named Phil said they were unsure if they would have any iPhone 6 or 6+ come tomr morning. Also stated they were planning to open at 8:30, but may open at 9:30 if they get an early am shipment. Mind you, I called the same place yesterday and spoke to a Melanie/Melody and was told they would almost certainly have them, and it would be possible to get a 6+ as a walk-in if you arrived early enough. She stated this because historically, not many ppl in this area would cough up such high prices for the 6+ 64GB and upward.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bouche

That info is correct! 🙂
icandothatMatt
I Plan to Stick Around

@cjarcus2 they have moved in a few different variations less than 200 each though
Trissa
I Plan to Stick Around

Serious question.. Did all you guys in the early reserve numbers have the so called "pre-reserve VIP" thing too? Or did that even matter more than an email alert?