Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

With the 6s did they go in batches or just all in one shot? Should we expect the plus to move more?
I've Been Here Awhile

6 Plus 128 g silver no movement, 188 open
I Plan to Stick Around

Currently at 127. Iphone 6+ 64gb, gold

When will it be in process? 

I Plan to Stick Around

johnseger, you're not alone. I haven't been able to access my account either since yesterday. Can't even access the bill payments page! Now THAT'S weird... they're usually very happy to take my money.
I Plan to Stick Around

My status is 'IN PROGRESS' since monday....(was #3) but few peoples status is changed to 'SHIPPED'. which means my iphone 6 will NOT arrive tomorrow? (im living in ottawa)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mines already in progress, but i was #7
I'm Here A Lot

Gold 6+ 64gb dropped from 173 to 129!
Someone else on my account dropped from somewhere over 600 to 560 on the 6+ 16gb space grey

This means they started the processing...

Not holding my breath as far as getting the phone tomorrow tho... Admit I'm dissapointed Rogers won't even get 200 units of each models for launch but still. Finally seeing movement after following this board for a week is great!
I Plan to Stick Around

If they got 200 for each category I should get mine! I really hope I get it soon as I got someone thats buying my iPhone 5 this weekend. Would suck to be without a phone for few days.

I'm Here A Lot

Can't even check my status, I was in progress 3 days ago for i6, 64g space grey. 

Haven't been able to check my progress since then, everytime I log into my account I get this message.

"We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later."

Seeing that for 3 days now, even called rogers to see if they can check on their end. Nothing.

I Plan to Stick Around

You guys are forgetting that they gave the phones to the new lines first.