Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@richy

Some of the people crying are upgrading and have very low reservation numbers between 1 and 20 and are still seeing zero updates while new lines are getting updates for those same devices and they have reservation numbers in the hundreds.

I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Rogers is not letting me get the new iphone without paying $37 more per month than my current plan which is also on an iphone... Is there anyone that had a similar situation or any luck figuring this out?

I spoke to retention and they're the ones who gave me this option. She said it was heavily discounted and there was nothing else they can do. 

$37 x 24 months = 888 plus tax! I might as well just buy it!

I Plan to Stick Around

haven't seen any shipped posts for Iphone 6+????

I Plan to Stick Around

Corporate customer here... I still can't log in to Rogers Reservation System... wrong username... grrr I want to track my order!
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

The 4 days is just a cover their butt tactic. The phones will be at the store by tomorrow
I Plan to Stick Around

A friend just messaged and he was originally 72 on a device upgrade for the 128GB Space Grey 6. It's now shipping but it's not expected until the 24th.
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyones business reservation move?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@JLaudio85

I guess there are different queue systems that rogers put you on list, somehow me and AndrewMalheiro followed the same steps and ended up in the same queue.
You might have followed different steps and ended up in another queue which some how is not visible from there.

try to go to rogers.com and login in your account and follow the links from there. maybe you can find it that way.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Raheesa

Better off buying the iPhone outright... That's what I'm doing.. . sure you pay a lot up front, but you'll save money in the long run and not be tied down with a contract.

Rogers, Telus and Bell all have the same iPhone plans:

$80 for 500mb & talk/text

$90 for 2gb & talk/text

$125 for 5gb & talk/text

I Plan to Stick Around

I just got the "just shipped" message as well but my tracking number isn't active with UPS yet. Anyone notice the same?