Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harry454
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Anyones business reservation move?
ManiD
I Plan to Stick Around

@JLaudio85

I guess there are different queue systems that rogers put you on list, somehow me and AndrewMalheiro followed the same steps and ended up in the same queue.
You might have followed different steps and ended up in another queue which some how is not visible from there.

try to go to rogers.com and login in your account and follow the links from there. maybe you can find it that way.
Manny1299
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Raheesa

Better off buying the iPhone outright... That's what I'm doing.. . sure you pay a lot up front, but you'll save money in the long run and not be tied down with a contract.

Rogers, Telus and Bell all have the same iPhone plans:

$80 for 500mb & talk/text

$90 for 2gb & talk/text

$125 for 5gb & talk/text

Scottwin
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got the "just shipped" message as well but my tracking number isn't active with UPS yet. Anyone notice the same?
Bluecollar
I Plan to Stick Around

Just in case anyone wants to know. I popped into a Future Shop today and they don't do Corp accounts. So it looks like we are stuck with Rogers Plus stores. It could be a long wait for me.

Anyone know of Apple Stores do Corp accounts?
harry454
I Plan to Stick Around

@EvilMonkey 25

check your email, when you reserve for corp they give you different login than your normal one

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone 

You guys that got the shipped text and email will get them tomorrow.  The 4 days is just as a disclaimer just in case UPS doesn't ship it is  or the store is closed or the weather is bad.  

You guys will get them tomorrow. 

Ticats13
I Plan to Stick Around

@harry454 my reservation has been on pre fulfillment for almost a week I guess now. I was hoping for tomorrow but I guess not.
srslymike
I Plan to Stick Around

I dont get it.  I reserved my 6, 128 in Space Grey and initially was #46.  I hear others with higher reservations numbers that have now been shipped.  Currently (for at least last 36 hours) been "open" at position 4.

Im sure it will come, but I cannot understand this reservation system. 

inferno129
I'm a Reliable Contributor

still #1 open silver 6 16gb, & this is why regardless, i always wait outside if i can