Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@ManiD

You sir are a genius. This worked. Bad news is, I am still position #7 with an OPEN status Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

@ManiD

Wait...I just tried that and it's telling me to reserve a phone even tho I've already did.
I don't want to reserve another one and give cc info.
I just want to check my status on my reservation......or is is not reserved anymore? I'm confused
I'm Here A Lot

Just received a text message saying my phones been shipped. Guess I'm good to pickup tomorrow Smiley Happy

Following received an email:

Great news! Your iPhone 6 16GB Space Grey is on its way! As you had requested, we are shipping it to: Rogers Plus
240 Leighland Avenue Unit 208B
Oakville, ON

Your iPhone 6 16GB Space Grey should arrive within 4 days. A store representative will call you once the device is in-store and let you know when you can pick it up. Please wait to be called before visiting your store. Some packages listed as ‘arrived at destination’ may still be in transit through a local warehouse. Please note, the store will hold your iPhone 6 16GB Space Grey on your behalf until 9/25/2014 . If you don’t pick up your phone by this date we will make the device available to the next customer. Please bring identification showing your name and address when you pick up your phone. The store representative will need to ensure you are the primary Rogers account holder in order to release it to you. The reservation fee of 40.00 + taxes will be credited back to your Rogers invoice next month.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

sorry if this has been answered
but does rogers still offer $50 rebate if our orders go past 2 weeks like for the iphone 5?

FYI
spot originally #989 last friday, now i'm #935
6+ 64GB Gold
I Plan to Stick Around

@iscomputers

are you a business customer? What was your number when you reserved your phone?

I Plan to Stick Around

nasa25,

That was my point that it seems like they are playing favourites with new clients/lines

I've Been Around

I just got a text message from Rogers that my device is shipped and also status changed to "SHIPPED" under Rogers Device Reservation page.

I Plan to Stick Around

I just got a msg on my phone saying my rogers device has been SHIPPED!!!

Iphone6 64gb, space grey
Upgrade

I'm Here A Lot

Was just about to edit my previous post.

residential customer started at 388 down to 344 before going into "In Progress" on Monday (?).
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Just got a shipping text guys